There’s a nifty little rhyme that goes: “April showers bring May flowers.” But, how we all really feel is: “Rain is a pain… bring on the freaking sunshine will you already!?” To help endure the remnants of colder weather, we present you with five super cute umbrellas that will make these remaining dreary days happier and, most importantly, drier.
1. Twilight ($25). This may be taking the Twilight obsession to another (unfortunate?) level, but we’re intrigued. When you’re using this umbrella, you can pretend you’re in rainy Forks, WA waiting on the street for Edward Cullen to pick you up in his Volvo. Yes, it’s wishful thinking, but sometimes an umbrella is all we’ve got. (Note: not available until 4/11!)
2. Strawberry Shortcake ($28). Stand out in a sea of black with this feminine and pretty design. Polka dots and a frilly white fringe are guaranteed to brighten any rainy day! And what’s better than looking like a strawberry?
3. Raining Cats ‘n’ Dogs ($25). This umbrella may look all business on the outside, but the colorful inside lining is your own personal party when you look up.
4. Marimekko Petrooli ($40). Look chic with this Marimekko umbrella. The company, known for its brightly printed fabrics, brings its cheerful prints to rain wear. Gotta love the Finnish.
5. Clear Bubble ($18). My favorite design ever: functional, takes up minimal space, and the clear plastic makes it so you have no blind spots. Plus, when I descend the bubble over my head, I feel like I’m in my own personal recording studio. FA LALALALA!